Nowadays, everyone wants to surf the Internet safely, keeping away the fear of being hacked. And VPN, which means Virtual Private Network, is giving you this security while browsing the Internet. Among various private network providers, Hola VPN is a popular one.
If you have issues while unblocking some sites, then the best solution is Hola VPN for PC. Here, we will tell you all about this amazing VPN app to solve your problem. So stay tuned!
What is Hola VPN for PC?
Hola VPN is a VPN app that can easily be installed on mobile or PC. Customers can use Hola VPN’s free VPN network to access the web without restrictions owing to a community-powered (Peer-to-Peer) VPN.
It operates by merging its users’ idle resources for the gain of everyone. By using It, you can easily unblock any geo-restricted content.
|App Name||Hola VPN Proxy|
|App Size||19 MB|
|Required Android||4.1 and up|
|Release Date||July 12, 2015|
Benefits of Hola VPN
Hola VPN has turned beneficial in so many ways. So let’s read out some of the benefits without wasting time.
- This is a versatile and convenient VPN service.
- If you are in such a location that is restricted for any website, but you want to access that specific website, then hola VPN is the best solution for you.
- This app allows you to browse the internet anonymously by masking your IP address. It’s useful when you only need to access a few websites and don’t want to use a VPN client like, for the entire system.
- It helps you to leave no track record of visiting any personal site.
- Since Hola’s community is so large and growing, you can route your traffic through almost any corner of the world.
- The capacity to add up to 10 devices at once is a significant benefit of Hola VPN. This means you can use it on your Windows, Mac, and Linux computers, as well as your Android and iOS phone, all at the same time.
- It provides free extensions for common web-browsers, such as Hola VPN for Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
Hola VPN APK features
Hola VPN has come with some fantastic features which will mesmerize you. The features are listed below.
- Hola VPN is the only VPN that allows you to access your favorite censored or blocked websites with ease.
- This VPN unblocks apps and websites from all over the world.
- It hides your IP address so you can visit the web securely and anonymously.
- You can switch countries easily through this app.
- This app will improve your online browsing.
- It also lowers your data plan costs.
How to Download and Install Hola VPN on your PC (Mac and Windows)
Now you may be want to download Hola VPN for pc. But for hola VPN for PC free download, you need an emulator like BlueStacks, MemuPlay, Nox, etc. Following the below instructions, you can download and install the app for your PC or Mac operating system.
How to install Hola VPN for PC Using BlueStacks Android Emulator
Bluestacks is a very popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. You have to follow the below steps to download Hola VPN for PC Windows 10, 8,7, or Mac.
- At first, you should download the BlueStacks app.
- The installation process is straightforward and easy. Open the Bluestacks simulator after it has been successfully installed.
- The BlueStacks app can take a while to load at first. You should be able to see the BlueStacks home screen once it has been opened.
- Google Play Store is pre-installed on BlueStacks. You have to find the play store on the home screen and double-click it to open it.
- Go to the App Store and look for the app you want to run on your device. In our case, we’ll look for Hola VPN to download and install on our PC.
- Hola VPN will be enabled on BlueStacks automatically after you press the Install button. You will find the app in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
- You can now use this app on your PC by simply double-clicking on the app icon in BlueStacks.
How to install Hola using Nox Android Emulator
Nox Player is one of the most well-known Android emulators. The following is a step-by-step guide for installing Hola VPN on your PC using Nox Player. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Download the Nox Player.
- After downloading it, open Nox Player on your computer and sign in with your Google account.
- Then, in the Tab searcher, type in: Hola VPN
- Then install the app for your pc.
- You’ll be able to use Hola VPN on your PC once the installation is complete.
FAQ [Frequently Asked Questions]
How do I use Hola VPN on PC?
For using Hola VPN on PC, first, go to a website you want to use, then press the Hola VPN extension icon in your browser to choose a country from which to access the site. This VPN will change your IP (internet address) to the country you want. Then it will allow you to browse as if you were in that country.
Is Hola VPN illegal?
Hola VPN is not illegal. But while using it, you should not use it for any unlawful purpose.
Is Hola VPN free?
Yes. You can utilize the free version of Hola VPN. But the free plan has limited daily use. When you exceed the usage limit, they will offer you to subscribe to the Hola VPN Premium service.
How do I use Hola VPN on Windows 10?
How you can use Hola VPN on Windows 10 is described step by step in the title of How to Download and Install Hola VPN on your PC (Mac and Windows).
Can I use Hola VPN for other apps?
Hola is a browser app with a VPN facility. So, you can’t use the VPN service of hola in other apps. However, you can use other VPN apps like Hotspot Shield, PsiPhone Pro, Droid VPN, etc to have a VPN facility in your whole system.
Hola VPN for pc 32-bit download has no restriction to download and install. This advantage is also applicable for Hola VPN for PC 64-bit download.
So download the app now and enjoy the freedom of access to any website on the Internet.